Monday 6 August 2012

Nike Convicts

Hello All,

Another glorious weekend spent sipping Pimms in the sunshine and feasting on roasts. I also went to the cinema to see the new Batman film which I thought was pretty good.
Sunday Roast, The Pelham Arms, Lewes.
A pint of Pimms? Don't mind if I do. and a crossword? naturally.
The Pelham does a tasty roast, my one criticism was the lack of veg variety- one piece of carrot didn't cut it for me. The spuds however where amazing (so crispy I could barely cut them!). 

Inspired by my new trainers, that have been affectionately christened 'Convict Feet', I have designed a new shoe for Nike... Nike Convicts.
Convict Feet
The New Nike Convicts
I also gave drawing clothes a bash (if you haven't seen Andrew Mashanov's work check it out here). it is so much harder than I thought it would be!

I saw the coat this guy is wearing on a girl in town and I want one! Alas I have not been able to find it anywhere.

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little bit of love.