Wednesday 23 March 2011

Polka Dot Ballet

Comparing ones self to Audrey Hepburn and Brigitte Bardot is not for the faint hearted, but today I decided to do just that. The result was ballet meets beehive...



Again excuse the DIY camera work, and poses.


Cropped Cardigan, H&M, £7.99, Stripped Body, Newlook, £8,
Stonewashed Skinny Jeans, H&M, £15

I have massive Ballet Bun envy at the mo.
having the page boy hair that I do it is sadly an impossibility. 
Ballet Pumps, Newlook, £ 7.99
To aid in our quaffing of wine, Phee purchased some lovely spotty cups. Inspired by these, and seeing as its nearly (ish) Easter, I gave myself Easter Egg nails. Didn't work out quite as I had envisaged...

You can witness the results of said quaffing in
a delightful video, put together by Phee, here

Nails pre Easter-eggization. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little bit of love.