Saturday 26 March 2011

The Wedding #1

I mentioned a couple of posts back that my lovely parents have finally decided to tie the knot. I'm so excited, I have never been to  wedding before, not as a guest anyway. And now the dress is sorted, and I think the shoes are too, I can actually start getting properly excited. Yipee!

A few nights ago we went to visit the Ma and Pa. Phee is doing Madre's makeup for the wedding. Ma's a bit hopeless when it comes to make-up so we thought we would do a 'dry' run and see what sort of things worked. She also wanted to show us her latest (there have been 4 so far) wedding outfit. It was a lovely evening of make-up, dresses, and champers quaffing...

I was a little surplus to requirement being
 that I have no special skills with hair or make-up

Ma and Phee experimenting with 'Bridal Curls'

Obviously we had to try the wedding champers





1 comment:

  1. Aww big congratulations to you and your family :) I love weddings, I always tend to cry though haha! Have fun planning (the best part) x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little bit of love.