Thursday 28 June 2012

Crunch Time

I have the interview for my Graphics course today- little bit nervous.

What to wear?! Originally I thought it was best to go in what I felt most comfortable with, I ran this past a few people at work. Long story short: not a plan. This is mostly due to the fact that what I feel most comfortable in is jeans, Breton and trainers. Dang.

In the end I opted for this:
Jeans, H&M, £9.99. Shirt, Zara, c.£23. Cardi, Mango, £16.99. Ballet Pumps, H&M, gift.
A shirt (it is an interview after all), a cardigan (yes, its the pink one I was waffling on about a couple of posts ago), Jeans (I know I know, but they're black so they're sort of smart...) and ballet pumps (well at least they're not trainers).

I thought I'd spice things up a bit with some jewelery, again I kept things fairly conservative. just 2 rings, and hoops, of course, every girl needs a pair of gold hooped earrings!

Wish me luck! I'll let you know how I get on...
xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little bit of love.