Wednesday 27 June 2012

Hi Tops

I managed to get my hands on a pair of Black suede Nike Blazers this weekend!

Regular followers will know that I have been lusting after these beauts for some time and, after being told by several shops that not a single pair was available in my size in the whole of Europe, my hopes of finding a pair were not high. Having purchased a pair I am now unsure how to wear them...

My main beef is that I don't have legs that go on till next week. The beloved hi tops do have a tendency to cut off your leg at a point that makes it look a bit chunky. This is how I'm wearing them today with stone wash jeans, a loose fit black top, and of course the fabled hi-tops.
Top, H&M, £6.99. Jeans, H&M, c.£9.99. Shoes, Nike, £66.99.
 How do you wear yours?

 xXx

2 comments:

  1. I've been lusting over nike blazers for sososos long now, i wanted the black ones but my boyfriend has them and didnt wanna match hahah so i tried on a grey low pair cause the high top ones weren't in my size
    never ending up buying them and now im kicking myself
    I WILL HAVE THEM I WILL
    you've teamed them well, they look great with those jeans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love, the jeans earned me a certain amount of ridicule at work.

      Sod the boyf, if they look hot on you get a pair tout suite!

      Alternatively have you seen the Nike Mavericks? they're pretty sweet, lower top and a bit more trainer-like with the added bonus that they haven't been snapped up by all the Brighton trendies :)

      Delete

Leave me a little bit of love.