Thursday 21 June 2012

Nos 7 & 8

I will be in London this weekend and probably won't get a chance to do much drawing, so I thought I'd cheat and do a couple now.

'The Hungry Ghosts' June 2012
I don't usually draw scary/dark stuff like this. These (see below) guys are more my style...

'Friendly Hungry Ghosts' June 2012
 These were inspired by a Buddhist bloke at work. Hungry ghosts are doomed to be unsatisfied, beings who are driven by need.

Phee and I decided to go for a health giving walk this evening. you can't really see the rain in these photos but believe me when I say it was certainly there!

Note the joy on my face.
Phee & I enjoying the English Summer.
 Finally, a plea for help! I have been searching for a pair of black suede Nike Blazers (with a white swoosh) in a UK 4.5. Alas they are no where to be found. Has anyone seen them anywhere? I am hoping they have been less popular outside of the UK...

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little bit of love.