Tuesday 3 July 2012

Face Paint

Well I have well and truly fallen off the draw-a-picture-a-day wagon. I haven't done any drawing since the weekend before last weekend! Must do better.
Another hi-top outfit. Jumper dress, American Apparel. Gold Hoops (naturally).
In other news I found an old and mostly used up box of Laura Mercier Secret Camoflage Conceler. I had forgotten how great it is. I don't usually ware a lot of make up and this one perfect. You can use it as a concealer or as a light foundation- Lovely! Sadly mine is pretty much gone now and the bastard costs £23!
Another product that I'd love to get m y hands on is Mac's Casual Colour in 'Weekend Get Away', Phee and popped into Mac last week and tried it out and its pretty gorge. Again it doesn't come cheap at £17.50 a pop, though I suppose its sort of like 2 products in one (blusher and lippy) so technically it's £8.75 a product...

As you can see I am attempting to justify the purchase of these two lovelies, despite my best efforts however there's no getting away from the fact that combined they cost £42.50 and justifying that on my measly income is neigh on impossible. Sad Times.

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little bit of love.