Thursday 7 July 2011

Stripey & Pan Face

Did you ever read Enid Blyton when you were young (or now, personally I feel you're never too old to enjoy liberal lashing of ginger beer). Well if you did you may have come across a character called Moon-face. I feel a certain affinity with this 'man?' owing to certain shared traits...

I may not have mentioned my welsh ancestry before. Well apart from the fact that, until fairly recently, our family name was Jones (along with most of Wales), it is not an immediately apparent fact. However, and to return to Moon-face, I also have a rather flat, round face (something that I am repeatedly informed is a Welsh trait, especially when coupled with a pointy chin- another feature that I can call my own).

Anyway when viewed from the right (or wrong) angle Myself and Moon-face are like two peas in a pod. Flan and Pan are two other, in this context, adjectives close to my heart. This is something I frequently forget until...

The man himself with, I believe, Silky and Saucepan Man (for someone who made a living from being imaginative she was pretty shite with names).
Right. Enough facial analysis. Here are a couple of outfits from the past few days.


The hat that everyone seems to hate, and has earned me much mocking and ridicule.
 I later switched the shirt for a denim jacket and I think it worked better


I later switched the shirt for a denim jacked. I think t worked better as the shirt is nearly as long as the dress and it gets a bit drapey and over fabricked. 

Today's offering. Went a little rah today (unintentionally). I think I was trying to affect an office look, things went a bit pete tong (note the thermal vest, yes it is from M&S).

Attempts to get in place before the timer went off.
Tricky to get feets and head in...
A couple more moons to finish things off- Reg popped in to say hello, hence the decline in camera/eye contact ratio. 

Well up for the weekend. hope you guys have somthing fun planned. 

 xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little bit of love.