Thursday 26 May 2011

Weeks and Days

Monday. Have some fun day! 

Well I tried to have fun, but its so tricky to get back into the swing of things after the weekend, especially if you have had a full weekend. Things seemed pretty hectic all day.

failed to get into shot first time round.
I was getting bored of the standard static shot, so I popped on some music and had a boogie. I believe I was 'dancing' to Rockapella's Footlosoe. Total Tune! 
Couldn't decide what to do with my hair. I am a bit fed up with it at the mo.

Went for up in the end, and even
managed the smallest ballet bun ever.

Tuesday. Try on shoes day..

Spent the morning with Phee, we popped into town and I purchased this rather marvelous hat! I have been hankering after one for a while now and this one was cheap as chips so I snapped it up.

Breton, H&M
Jeans, H&M
Shoes, Topshop
Hat, Primark, £4.99
The ballet bun is back. I have now decided to grow my hair a bit.
I want to grow out the layers and Im loving the idea of a proper bun.

I am in a quandary re: sandals. The pair I have are 3 years old now, so I reckon I can splash out without feeling too guilty. There are several contenders...

First up- Urban Outfitters' simple brown leather sandals.
The cheapest of the three at £38 can you believe?!

Next up, Mother knows best sensibles Clarks sandals, £45. The type you had when you were a kid.
these are nicer in the flesh than they look here, but perhaps a tad too sensible?

Finally Office's offering, at £48 they are a tad dearer than UO but still...
I am also considering acquiring some winter boots. I figure I can pick up a bargain by getting my hands on a pair now. However there are a few problems here 1. Boots are not in shops at the mo for trying purposes, and 2. sizes are limited. though my feet are so ridiculously small this is not too much of an issue.

Wednesday. Make some friends day.

So we are half way through the week today. I am going to a festival with work later this year. This fact combined with the purchase of my new hat has evoked the festival goer within, the result...

Vest, River Island
Shirt, Topshop
Skirt, H&M
Boots, Jones
Excuse the breton, I was tidying up.
No Festival outfit is complete without a good pair of sunnies.
Got a surprise visit from our dear old friend Reggie,
in fact I nearly tripped up over him!



Thursday. Rain and grey day.

Brighton today is grey and miserable, so practicality is the name of the game. Super simple jeans, t-shirt, and jumper.


                             
Jumper, Primark
Jeans, Topshop
Belt, Accesorize
Boots, Jones 










I wasn't going to pos this until the end of the week but the photo uploader is having a paddy and I'm not sure it will last another day. so that was my week (to Thursday at least) hope you have had a good one.

xXx

2 comments:

  1. honestly your pictures never fail to put a smile on my face! you are so cute dancing all about! hehehe I love it! Such adorable outfits too.

    I think my favorite of the sandals are the Office ones, although really the Clarks aren't half bad and they look comfy! The UOs are nice too but I'm always cautious with Urban.. Some of the shoes I've bought there have disintegrated quite quickly! :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you. I love yours too, your photos are always amazing and your posts are put together so well.

    Yeah I liked the Office ones too. Shame about OU as they are definitely cute, not to mention cheaper. thanks for the tip :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little bit of love.